Daggok Finksteala is on a murderous mission to decapitate the brightest and best fighters within the Deathgorge. With each head he takes, his kunnin' increases – or so he believes – and he means to gather enough smarts to make him a Killaboss. His warband, da Stab-Ladz, shares his vision and assists him in his underhanded ambushes with their savagery and kunnin'.
Daggok's Stab-Ladz is an aggressive warband that rewards players who use their kunnin’ to complete special Scheme gambits with extra Glory points. Hurrk da Howla is Daggok's herald and bears a horn called the Roar of Kragnos after the terrifying noise it makes when sounded. Grakk da Hook uses his bita-flail to yank enemies off-balance, and Jagz da Bleeda – a sadist feared even by other Kruelboyz – explodes into violence when a weakness is exposed. This set includes a full Rivals deck to use straight out of the box, and the models are all push-fit – so you can get playing in no time.
This set includes:
- 4x push-fit Daggok's Stab-Ladz miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in green plastic
- 4x double-sided fighter cards, one for each member of the warband – Daggok Finksteala, Hurkk da Howla, Jagz da Bleeda, and Grakk da Hook
- 1x Daggok's Stab-Ladz background and plot card, with additional rules for using Daggok's Stab-Ladz
Plus, a 32-card Rivals deck consisting of:
- 10x Daggok's Stab-Ladz upgrade cards
- 10x Daggok's Stab-Ladz gambit ploy cards
- 12x Daggok's Stab-Ladz objective cards
These push-fit miniatures can be assembled without glue and are supplied unpainted – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.